- Gender balance: from 35% women on board/senior team to 50% by 2025
- Equitable pay, closing the gender gap by 2023
- Work towards 30% inclusion, in management, of under-represented groups: racial or ethnic, sexual diversity and gender identity (LGBTI), socio economically disadvantaged, physical or mental disability
- Living wage (or above) for all by 2023
Our wider network
- Measurable gains for consultants/representatives and sourcing communities (earnings, education, health and digital inclusion)
- Increase investments in key causes by 20% to $600 million (communities, breast cancer awareness, domestic violence andeducation)
- Promote our trusted and reliable model for the future of direct sales
Intolerance to Human rights infringement
- Full traceability and/or certification for critical supply chains by 2025:
Palm Oil, Mica, Paper, Alcohol, Soy, Cotton.
- Adopt robust Human Rights policy in line with UN Guiding Principles by 2023.